- OCU Webmail - Student, Faculty, & Staff e-mail accounts
- E360: Online Courses | Available to All Onsite, Online, & Traditional Students.
- SONISWeb - OCU Student Information System
- …and many other technology related questions…
- Heath Queen: Helpdesk Technician Level II | Videographer
- Jason Sheets: Director of Support Services| IT Purchasing
- Jeremy Davis: Helpdesk Technician Level II | Social Media Coord | Website Coord.
- Luke Pollock: Helpdesk Technician Level II| Learning Management System Coord.
The HelpDesk can be reached by e-mail: email@example.com
To create a work order, send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HelpDesk Phone Number: (740) 420-5907
Text us! (740) 601-9847
Please visit our FAQ section for self-help articles and guides. Staffed by friendly staff and students, the Help Desk is committed to finding solutions for your technical needs.
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Note: Expect reply during Call Center hours.
- Want to talk to a technician? (740) 420-5907
- Click here to submit or check the status of your work request.
- Before requesting help on an issue please refer to the Technology FAQs, for easy how-to articles.
- Hours are subject to change during the semester. The Helpdesk is closed for University holidays.
What can we assist you with?
Online Learning Systems (e360), Sonis and Novell Webmail/GroupWise problems.
Wired and wireless network connection problems
Staff, faculty, classroom and lab computers
Copier and printer problems
Classroom software, projectors, dvd/vcr and wireless keyboard/mice
Sonis user rights management
Report Builder problems
SONIS general problems
Staff and faculty phone and Voicemail problems
New Student/Faculty/Staff ID Cards