Trailblazer Academy offers high school students the opportunity to take college courses at Ohio Christian University through Post-Secondary/Dual Enrollment Options. Our courses are fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and the Ohio Board of Regents and will transfer to any college or university. Additionally, our program allows students to take college courses on the university campus, online and on select high schools.
Early college opportunities will:
- Save you money!
- Reduce repetition between required high school and college course work.
- Allow more fluent transitions from high school to college, increasing the college completion success.
- Potentially complete your general education courses before officially entering a university.
Trailblazer Academy is open to student’s grades 9th through 12th.
To participate, students taking 3 semester hours or less must have a 3.0 GPA in the content area they are intending to study. Students who plan to take more than 4 semester hours must meet 2 of 3 requirements:
- Top 1/3 of his/her class.
- 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- ACT Score of 19 or Higher or SAT equivalent
To apply for the Trailblazer Academy Program
- Complete the paper or online application (no application fee).
- Submit Guidance Form (Not applicable to Homeschool students)
- Submit a high school transcript to Ohio Christian University Admissions Office.
- Submit ACT/SAT/PSAT scores (if available).
Our goal is to provide quality education while nurturing excellence through learning.
For More Information or Questions Contact: