Business Management Concentration
An Associate of Arts in Business Management prepares individuals for careers in business management positions. It provides an understanding of basic business and mangement concepts and principles as they are applied to a variety of organizations. The inclusion of a core of Bible/Christian Worldview classes ensures that this education is morally and ethically grounded.
Ohio Christian University understands and supports your commitments to your family and career. Our Associate program in Business Management has been designed specifically for working adults. It is a unique Business Management degree because you take one class at a time, and the textbooks are mailed directly to your home. Achieve your potential and fulfill your dreams! What you know now has gotten you this far. Learn more and go further by attending OCU.
Upon completion of this program, a student should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Exhibit competency in general education subjects.
- Comprehend interpersonal communication skills.
- Apply business and management functions and skills to practical situations
- EN1010 English Composition I
- EN2010 English Composition II
- ET2800 Business Ethics
- GB1000 Bible Study Methods
- IT1000 Introduction to Computers
- MG1000 Introduction to Management
- MG1050 Introduction to Marketing
- MG1070 Introduction to Economics
- MG2000 Management Principles
- MG2020 Accounting 1
- MG2200 Entrepreneur Basics
- NT2000 New Testament Survey
- OT1000 Old Testament Survey
- PH1000 Worldviews
- PS1100 College Study Skills
- PS2000 Introduction to Psychology
- SI1000 Introduction to Math Systems
- SI2010 Earth Science
- MG2050 Business Math
- SP2000 Oral Communication