Pastoral Ministry Concentration
An Associate of Arts in Christian Ministry with a concentration in Pastoral Ministry provides a solid foundation of ministry skills and the ability to provide leadership for various ministries within today’s church and society.
Increase your effectiveness to lead as a Christian in your arenas of influence, be they secular, religious, professional, or personal. With over 50 years experience in training some of today's foremost Christian leaders, OCU will provide you with the best ministry preparation in the Midwest.
What you know now has gotten you this far. Learn more and do more for God by attending OCU. Ohio Christian University understands and supports your commitments to your family and career. Our program has been designed specifically for working adults. You take one class at a time by meeting once a week and the textbooks are mailed directly to your home. Earn your Associates degree today. Contact us now for more information.
Upon completion of this program, a student should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Exhibit competency in general education subjects.
- Comprehend interpersonal communication skills.
- Assume a position of ministry in a local church.
- CM1000 Survey of Christian Education
- CM1040 Principles of Worship
- CM1400 Personal Stewardship
- CM2020 Evangelism and Discipleship I
- CM2040 Christian Ministry Administration
- CM2800 Ministry Practices
- EN1010 English Composition I
- EN2010 English Composition II
- GB1000 Bible Study Methods
- IT1000 Introduction to Computers
- NT2000 New Testament Survey
- NT2010 Life of Christ/Gospels
- OT1000 Old Testament Survey
- PH1000 Worldviews
- PS1100 College Study Skills
- PS2000 Introduction to Psychology
- RE2100 Spiritual Formation
- SI1000 Introduction to Math Systems
- SI2010 Earth Science
- SO2010 Marriage and Family
- SP2000 Oral Communication
- TH1000 Theology of Christian Experience