Biblical Studies Concentration
An Associate of Arts in Christian Ministry with a concentration in Biblical Studies will provide a solid Biblical foundation and Christian orientation to life. Courses equip the student with a fundamental knowledge of the Old and New Testaments, which is the foundation of on which to construct well-reasoned theology and personal application.
Increase your effectiveness to lead as a Christian in your arenas of influence, be they secular, religious, professional, or personal. With over 50 years experience in training some of today's foremost Christian leaders, OCU will provide you with the best ministry preparation in the Midwest.
What you know now has gotten you this far. Learn more and do more for God by attending OCU. Ohio Christian University understands and supports your commitments to your family and career. You take one class at a time and the textbooks are mailed directly to your home. Contact us now for more information.
Upon completion of this program, a student should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Exhibit competency in general education subjects.
- Comprehend interpersonal communication skills.
- Exhibit knowledge and understanding of God’s word.
- CM1400 Personal Stewardship
- CM2020 Evangelism and Discipleship I
- EN1010 English Composition I
- EN2010 English Composition II
- GB1000 Bible Study Methods
- IT1000 Introduction to Computers
- NT2000 New Testament Survey
- NT2010 Life of Christ/Gospels
- NT2200 Pauline Epistles
- NT2300 Life in New Testament Bible Times
- NT2900 Acts of the Apostles
- OT1000 Old Testament Survey
- OT2100 Pentateuch
- PH1000 Worldviews
- PS1100 College Study Skills
- PS2000 Introduction to Psychology
- RE2100 Spiritual Formation
- SI1000 Introduction to Math Systems
- SI2010 Earth Science
- SP2000 Oral Communication
- TH1000 Theology of Christian Experience