Organizational Leadership Concentration
The Bachelor of Arts in Business with a concentration in Organizational Leadership produces graduates who are informed by a Christian vision of transforming leadership, skilled in the essential disciplines of effective leadership, knowledgeable of how organizations function, and prepared to effect positive change both within and through those organizations.
The concentration in Organizational Leadership prepares individuals for positions of leadership in businesses. Graduates will have a solid foundation to meet the challenges of leading organizations in a changing global environment.
Ohio Christian University understands and supports your commitments to your family and career. Our program has been designed specifically for working adults. You take one class at a time, and textbooks are mailed directly to your home. Achieve your potential and fulfill your dreams! What you know now has gotten you this far. Learn more and go further by attending OCU.
Upon completion of the Business major and Organizational Leadership concentration, students should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Apply business concepts in a business environment.
- Analyze a business operation and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Apply leadership theory and techniques to facilitate change within an organization.
- CM3000 Christian Excellence
- CM3100 Concepts of Leadership
- ET3002 Ethics
- IT1000 Introduction to Computers
- IT3000 Workgroup Technology
- MG3050 Business Law
- MG4000 Financial Management
- MG4010 Accounting for Managers
- MG4030 Economics and the Manager
- MG4800 Management Capstone
- PH3000 Transformed Worldview
- PL3101 Organizational Leadership
- PL4001 Leading Change
- PL4101 Global Leadership
- PL4301 Leadership Communication
- TH4000 Introduction to Theology