I have questions about my Pell Grant eligibility, who do I call?


OCU students may call our office at (740) 420-5944 and ask to speak with a Financial Aid Counselor. Our counselors are available to discuss the change in the lifetime Pell Grant eligibility with you. You can also contact the Department of Education directly at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243).