The concentration in Healthcare Management develops the managerial skills required to work in today’s regulated, complex health care field. Graduates will have a solid foundation to meet the challenges of increasing quality while decreasing cost in healthcare delivery. The program prepares graduates for supervisory or middle management positions in hospitals, managed care organizations, community health centers, physician group practices, pharmaceutical companies, and other types of facilities.
Upon completion of the Business major and Healthcare Management concentration, students should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision-making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Apply business concepts in a business environment.
- Analyze a business operation and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Apply management principles to healthcare organizations.
Concentration Course List
Four of the following courses: