Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration program provides the leaders of today and tomorrow with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in a competitive business environment. The program emphasizes critical and strategic thinking, business management skills, ethics, and real-world applications.
Upon completion of the MBA program, the graduate should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Implement business concepts in a business environment.
- Apply business management principles to work with people and processes within a business organization.
- Evaluate operations and provide recommendations to improve performance.
Ohio Christian University understands and supports your commitments to your family and career. Our Master of Business Administration program has been designed specifically for working adults. You take one class at a time, and the textbooks are mailed directly to your house. Achieve your potential and fulfill your dreams! What you know now has gotten you this far. Learn more and go further by attending OCU.
- MB5000 MBA Essentials
- MG5010 Marketing and Advertising for Managers
- MG5020 Project Management
- MG5030 Economics for Managers
- MG5050 Legal and Regulatory Environment
- MG5060 Managerial Finance and Analysis
- MB6010 Advanced Managerial Accounting
- MB6030 Managing and Leading Operations
- MB6050 Quantitative and Analytic Methods
- MG6070 Global Business Environment
- MG6500 Ethics in Leadership
- MB6800 Applied Business Administration Capstone