Master of Management (MM)
The MM program prepares professionals who want to enhance their career path in a variety of profit or not-for-profit organizations. The program emphasizes critical and strategic thinking, ethics, and real-world application of management principles.
Upon completion of the MM program, the graduate should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Apply management principles to work with people and processes within a profit or not-for-profit organization.
- Evaluate operations and provide recommendations to improve performance.
Ohio Christian University understands and supports your commitments to your family and career. Our Master of Management program has been designed specifically for working adults. You take one class at a time, and the textbooks are mailed directly to your house. Achieve your potential and fulfill your dreams! What you know now has gotten you this far. Learn more and go further by attending OCU.
- MM5000 Management Essentials
- MG5010 Marketing and Advertising for Managers
- MG5020 Project Management
- MG5030 Economics for Managers
- MG5050 Legal and Regulatory Environment
- MG5060 Managerial Finance and Analysis
- MM6020 Advanced Organizational Behavior
- MM6040 International Business Management
- MM6060 Theory and Practice of Leadership
- MM6080 Strategic Management
- MG6500 Ethics in Leadership
- MM6800 Applied Management Capstone