Ohio Christian University Implements New Online Learning Software
In an effort to provide better services to online students, Ohio Christian University recently implemented new online learning software, Edvance360 LMS-SN™. OCU evaluated several products in an effort to find software which would help the university:
- Facilitate teaching and learning centered on program objectives—not impeded by software limitations.
- Enhance community building within the online environment.
- Provide an intuitive, easy-to-use interface for students and faculty.
- Integrate with existing systems.
- Manage financial resources wisely to keep online courses affordable.
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning services and software solutions, has been praised by OCU students and faculty as a big step forward. Some of the new services offered to students and faculty include the development of ePortfolios, group message boards, and social integration in the online courseroom.
OCU student Kara Stephens said of her experience with Edvance360:
“I definitely like E360 better than the previous system. The feature I like most is probably the lessons tab, which shows the percentage you have completed through the week and allows you to check off items as you complete them. That is very useful! The tab for the grades is easier to find, and seeing pictures of the students you are in a class with is much more personal than just seeing names. E360 is also much more user-friendly than the previous system."