Logistics Management Concentration
A Bachelor of Arts in Business with a concentration in Logistics Management will help you become prepared for careers in purchasing and supplier management, manufacturing logistics, transportation management, inventory, distribution and warehouse management, information management as well as customer service management. Often, Logistic Management can be referred to as Supply Chain Management. Logistics Management studies the movement, storage, and processing of materials and information across the entire supply chain, from acquisition of raw materials and components, through manufacturing, to delivery of finished products to end users.
Ohio Christian University understands and supports your commitments to your family and career. Our program has been designed specifically for working adults. You take one class at a time and textbooks are mailed directly to your house. Achieve your potential and fulfill your dreams! What you know now has gotten you this far. Contact us now to find out more.
Upon completion of the Business major and Logistics Management concentration, students should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Apply business concepts in a business environment.
- Analyze a business operation and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Apply management principles to logistics and supply chain organizations.
- CM3000 Christian Excellence
- CM3100 Concepts of Leadership
- ET3000 Ethics
- IT1000 Introduction to Computers
- IT3000 Workgroup Technology
- LG3000 Logistics Management
- LG4000 Transportation Systems
- LG4010 Warehousing and Terminal Management
- LG4020 Strategic Procurement
- MG3050 Business Law
- MG4000 Financial Management
- MG4010 Accounting for Managers
- MG4030 Economics and the Manager
- MG4800 Management Capstone
- PH3000 Transformed Worldview
- TH4000 Introduction to Theology