Attend a Preview Day
Words and pictures can depict a sense of Ohio Christian’s outstanding academic programs, its Christian emphasis, its close knit community, its outstanding faculty and staff, and its beautiful campus. What they simply can't convey is the OCU experience. There's nothing like spending time on campus at Ohio Christian University to understand what it's like to be a Trailblazer. A campus visit offers the most complete picture of OCU and, we believe, the best way to determine not only if you are a good fit for Ohio Christian, but if OCU is right for you.
What You Can Expect...
- An Admissions Session geared to answer your questions about the university and the admission process
- A Campus Tour of the academic and athletic facilities
- A chapel service with the student body (Tuesdays and Thursdays only)
- An Exploration Session with Faculty, Coaches and Student Organizations to discuss your interests (Preview Days)*
- A Financial Aid Session with a Financial Aid Counselor to answer all of your questions regarding costs, OCU scholarships, work study, and financial aid (Preview Days)*
- Lunch in the Dining Hall
- Sit in on a class to get a first hand OCU experience (with one week advanced notice)
*Desired appointments with Faculty, Coaches or Financial Aid can be arranged for individual visits with one week advanced notice.
Schedule Your Visit Today
Individual visits can be scheduled Mon - Fri, 8:30 am- 4:30 pm. The best time to schedule an individual visit is Tuesday or Thursday at 10:00 a.m. We also offer several planned events each year, which allow you to experience OCU as part of a group. Register online using the form below or contact an admissions counselor today to schedule your visit.
Upcoming Preview Days & Events
Click on the event to register or fill out the form below to schedule an individual visit.