An Associate of Arts in Business with an Agribusiness Concentration prepares individuals for careers in the agricultural business segment of the agricultural industry. It provides an understanding of basic business and management concepts and principles as they are applied to the agricultural industry. Students will also learn the basic concepts and principles of agricultural production. Graduates should qualify for a variety of jobs in agricultural businesses such as equipment, feed, and agricultural supply sales, store managers, farm operations, and office managers of agricultural products marketing firms.
Ohio Christian University understands and supports your commitments to your family and career. Our Associate program in Agribusiness has been designed specifically for working adults. It is a unique Agribusiness degree because you take one class at a time, and the textbooks are mailed directly to your house. Achieve your potential and fulfill your dreams! What you know now has gotten you this far. Learn more and go further by attending OCU.
Upon completion of this program, a student should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Exhibit competency in general education subjects.
- Comprehend interpersonal communication skills.
- Apply business and management functions and skills in practical agribusiness situations.
- Apply the fundamental principles of agricultural production.
- AB2000 Farm Management
- AB2100 Agribusiness Sales
- AB2200 Introduction To The Animal And Poultry Industries
- AB2300 Field Crop Production
- EN1010 English Composition I
- EN2010 English Composition II
- ET2800 Business Ethics
- GB1000 Bible Study Methods
- IT1000 Introduction to Computers
- MG1000 Introduction to Management
- MG1070 Introduction to Economics
- NT2000 New Testament Survey
- OT1000 Old Testament Survey
- PH1000 Worldviews
- PS1100 College Study Skills
- PS2000 Introduction to Psychology
- SI1000 Introduction to Math Systems
- SI2010 Earth Science
- MG2050 Business Math
- SP2000 Oral Communication