Frequently Asked Questions - Academics
- Registrar (3)
- What adult degree programs are offered at Ohio Christian University?
OCU offers a wide range of adult undergraduate and graduate programs with majors in Business, Criminal Justice, Interdisciplinary Studies, Ministry, Nursing, Psychology, and Substance Abuse Counseling. View all of Ohio Christian University's adult degree programs.
- Is Ohio Christian University accredited?
Yes, Ohio Christian University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a member of the North Central Association. OCU is also accredited by the Association of Biblical Higher Education.
- I don't have enough credits to enroll in one of the Bachelor programs. Does OCU offer other classes through distance learning?
Yes. You can obtain enough credits by enrolling in one of OCU's onsite or online Associate programs. When you complete the Associate program, you can either accept the Associate of Arts degree or continue into a Bachelor program.
- If I enroll in OCU's online programs, do I have to be online at a certain time?
- No, our online programs are asynchronous meaning that you and your cohort members can participate in discussions and post assignments at any time that is convenient for you during the day or night.