How can I get started?
Students may start courses before the admissions process is completed but must have all pieces submitted by the end of the third course. Pieces which must be included in the file before being considered for admission are:
- Official transcript from every postsecondary institution attended mailed in sealed envelope.
- Completion of six semester hours of Bible coursework and three semester hours of theology coursework or its equivalent (can be in process).
- Completed and signed application for admission and application fee paid (non-refundable).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Financing secured through a student loan or payment plan.