Graduate Degrees at Ohio Christian University
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- The MBA program provides the leaders of today and tomorrow with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in a competitive business environment.
- Master of Management (MM)
- The MM program prepares professionals who want to enhance their career path in a variety of profit or not-for-profit organizations.
- Master of Arts in Ministry
- The Master of Arts in Ministry program offers two tracks, Pastoral Care and Counseling or Practical Theology, which will prepare you to serve even more effectively in the church and society, whether you are in paid or lay ministry.
- Dual Degrees: Master of Business Administration and Master of Arts in Ministry
- The dual degree of Master of Business Administration and Master of Arts with a major in Ministry will serve pastors who need to be a “tent-maker” or to lead in the financial aspects of their ministry as well as business people who desire to fully engage in ministry understanding and opportunities at their churches and ministry organizations.
Enhance Your Career or Ministry and Complete Your Degree!
- Attend courses once a week or learn online
- Instructors combine academic credentials with professional experience
- Books and materials are delivered right to your door
- No waiting in line to register for classes
- Federal and State financial aid available
- Eligible for GI Bill benefits
- Corporate reimbursement plans welcomed
- Regionally Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, member of North Central Association (view all Accreditations and Recognitions)
Request information online or call 1-877-496-8342 to speak with a recruiter.