OCUNet Policy: University ID Card
All OCU Students, Faculty, & Staff personell are entitled to an ID Card at the beginning of their journey at OCU.
- New Students will receive their Student ID card and their Maxwell Library card during the New Student Orientation.
- To physically check out material at the campus library, you must present a current student ID card.
- **Please note – ID Cards expire every 2 years, and are free to replace (if expired.)
- If an ID Card is lost, broken, or needs replaced, there will be a $25 replacement fee that will be applied to the student’s account, and a waiver the student will need to sign. ID Cards can be replaced by going to the Security Office, located on the second floor of the Dean & Diana Hickman Student Center.
- ID Cards are used for Blazer Bucks®, chapel attendance, entry into the dining hall, and entry into all residential dormitories.
Adult & Online Program
- If you are a current Adult & Online student and have not received a Student ID Card, you can send a request to email@example.com.
- If you are a new student taking classes in the Adult & Online program, you will receive a Student ID Card via U.S. Mail, shortly after beginning classes.