Helpdesk Support Services
- OCU Webmail - Student, Faculty, & Staff e-mail accounts
- E360: Online Courses | Online & Traditional Students Only
- SONISWeb - OCU Student Information System
- …and many other technology related questions…
- Jason Sheets: Director of Support Services
- Jared Black: Helpdesk Technician Level II | Learning Management System Coord. | IT Purchasing
- Jeremy Davis: Helpdesk Technician Level II |
- Luke Pollock: Student Information System (Sonis) Administrator
The HelpDesk can be reached by e-mail: email@example.com
To create a work order, send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HelpDesk Phone Number: (740) 420-5907
Please visit our FAQ section for self-help articles and guides. Staffed by friendly staff and students, the Help Desk is committed to finding solutions for your technical needs.
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Note: Expect reply during Call Center hours.
- Want to talk to a technician? (740) 420-5907
- Click here to submit or check the status of your work request.
- Before requesting help on an issue please refer to the Technology FAQs, for easy how-to articles.
- Hours are subject to change during the semester. The Helpdesk is closed for University holidays.
What can we assist you with?
- Online Learning Systems (e360), Sonis and Novell Webmail/GroupWise problems.
- Wired and wireless network connection problems
- Staff, faculty, classroom and lab computers
- Copier and printer problems
- Classroom software, projectors, dvd/vcr and wireless keyboard/mice
- Sonis user rights management
- Report Builder problems
- SONIS general problems
- Staff and faculty phone and Voicemail problems
- New Student/Faculty/Staff ID Cards