Adjunct Faculty for Graduate Programs – MBA and MM- Onsite
Ohio Christian University seeks faculty with a terminal degree (DBA, Ph.D.) to prepare for two new programs: Master of Business Administration and Master of Management. Until the proposed programs are initiated, faculty could teach in the associate and bachelor level programs.
Faculty are selected on the basis of their ability to teach at the University level. The required professional qualifications include the following:
- Terminal degree (DBA, Ph.D.) in the content area (e.g., Business, Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship)
- A professing Christian, who agrees to abide by University standards
- An active member of a local church
- Experience that relates to the area of teaching
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Adept at email communications and database searches
Application should include:
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Application for Employment
These MBA and MM programs will be offered at sites in Circleville and Dublin.