Adjunct Faculty-Nursing- Onsite
Ohio Christian University is seeking Adjunct Nursing Faculty to provide instruction for RN-BSN students online and in traditional classroom settings. OCU is a Christ-centered university in the Wesleyan tradition located in Circleville (near Columbus) with several branch campuses and online education. The idea candidate will hold a Master degree, have solid clinical expertise and at least 2 years of teaching experience. This is a new program at OCU so flexibility and creativity is essential to refine and deliver content including nursing theory, research, informatics, geriatrics and management. OCU's adult program provides Christ-centered, biblically integrated learning in a format that is relevant and convenient for working adults. Enrollment in OCU adult programs grew 50% last year. Ohio Christian University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Search begins immediately.
- BSN with a related Masters Degree
- Solid clinical experience
- Two years teaching experience preferably with non-traditional adult learners
- Proficient in use of computers
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills