Director of Nursing
Ohio Christian University seeks a Director of Nursing for the College of Adult and Graduate Studies. The Director serves as the academic and administrative officer for the nursing bachelor completion program, intended for those who are already a registered nurse (RN-BSN). This is a new program at OCU so the person hired will also be responsible for leading national accreditation efforts (state and regional accreditation has already been obtained). The Director will also teach courses within the program. OCU’s adult program provides Christ-centered, biblically integrated learning in a format that is relevant and convenient for working adults. Ohio Christian University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Search begins immediately and continues until the position is filled.
Minimum requirements are:
- Master's degree (doctorate preferred)
- Practical nursing experience
- Experience in higher education administration, preferably with non-traditional adult learners
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent team-building and leadership skills.
- Capable communicator both in group settings and in individual meetings.
- Quantitative and qualitative research skills.
- Normal office work; no heavy lifting is required.