Junior High Lock-In
April 5, 2013 - 7:30pm
The OCU Jr. High Lock-In is an overnight event designed for junior high students to encourage and challenge them to Connect with God, family and the Church. They will be introduced to students and staff from Ohio Christian University while enjoying worship time, food and activities.
- WHO: 6th-9th Grade Students
- WHEN: April 5, 8:30 pm (Sign In from 7:30pm-8:30pm) – April 6, 7:30 am
- WHERE: Ohio Christian University Maxwell Center
- COST: $5.00 (Includes t-shirt, food and beverages)
- WHAT TO WEAR/BRING: Students should wear comfortable gym clothes and shoes. Please bring a good attitude, a heart open for our Lord, and a Bible. We won’t sleep, so sleeping bags are not necessary.
YOUTH LEADERS: We would love you to join us for the evening. Come and have a great time of fellowship with your students. Bring your youth group and we will plan and prepare everything else. The cost for Youth Leaders is FREE.
REGISTRATION: Please have students complete the registration form and send it with the $5 fee to University Admissions, 1476 Lancaster Pike, Circleville, OH 43113. If sending a check, please make it out to Ohio Christian University. The deadline for registration is Monday, April 1. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Admissions at 877-762-8669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|JH Lock-In Poster||752.45 KB|
|JH Lock-In Information||16.5 KB|
|Lock-In Registration & Media Release Form||163.04 KB|