Earn Your Degree Online
Ohio Christian University understands and supports your commitments to your family and career. OCU Online offers Associate and Bachelor programs designed for busy adults. These accredited and affordable programs are completed entirely online, with no campus visits or residency requirements.
You take classes around your schedule.
How Do OCU's Online Degree Programs Work?
- One Course At A Time - Students who start the program at the same time are placed in a cohort group and move through the program together, one course at a time.
- Asynchronous Format - Students do not have to log on at any specific time.
- Weekly Assignments - Each week students will complete assignments and interact (and connect) with classmates and facilitators.
Are OCU's Online Degree Programs Right for You?
- Convenient, relevant, affordable, and effective
- Accredited by the Ohio Board of Regents, the Association for Biblical Higher Education, and the Higher Learning Commission (the highest level of academic accreditation a college or university can obtain).
- Qualifies for state and federal financial aid programs. (Complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov and choose OCU code, 003030.)
- Corporate tuition and employer reimbursement plans accepted.
Whether you are starting your career, changing careers, or want to advance in your current career field, OCU Online is your best choice.