Registration Guide - Traditional Students
How do I register?
No need to make an appointment, unless... you have a question, or your advisor asks to meet with you
New Students - Beginning Next Semester
Your Admissions Counsellor will schedule a Registration Day or advising appointment with you.
Current Students - Continuing Next Semester
- Meet with your advisor to plan your courses.
- Find your advisor's name in SONIS on the Bio tab.
- Your advisor will clear your registration hold so you can register in SONIS.
- Contact us if an advisor hasn't been assigned, or if you need help contacting your advisor.
- Enter Your Courses
What if I have a financial hold?
- Call 740.477.7716 to get the hold removed, or email email@example.com.
- Avoid a late fee - Turn in paper registration. You can't choose courses in SONIS while on hold, but you can turn in your courses to be entered after the hold is lifted. Drop off your completed schedule at the Registrar's Office.
Where do I get more information?
- Click here for
- Registration Instructions
- Course schedules
- SONIS Guide
- Pick up copies in the Registrar's Office
- Visit a Registration Information area in the Library or Maxwell Center
Question? Need help?
|Check out our FAQs|
Frequently Asked Questions
|Come See Us|