Registration Guide - Traditional Students
How do I register?
New Students - Incoming for Next Semester
Once you are accepted, the Enrollment Office will schedule you for a Registration Day or individual advising appointment.
Current / Continuing Students
- Meet with your advisor to plan your courses.
- Your advisor will clear your registration hold so you can register in SONIS.
- Find your advisor's name in SONIS on the Bio tab.
- Contact us if an advisor hasn't been assigned, or if you need help contacting your advisor.
- Go to SONIS - http://sonis.ohiochristian.edu.
- Update your Bio information. Click the "Update Bio" arrow (top right corner).
- Enter your courses. Click on the Registration Tab in SONIS to begin.
- The class schedules and other forms you may need are here.
- If you have a financial hold:
- Call 740.477.7716 to find out how to get the hold removed. (Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Avoid a late fee - Turn in paper registration to be entered after the hold is lifted.
- You cannot register in SONIS while on Financial Hold.
What do I need?
- Registration Instructions
- The most recent course schedules
- A SONIS Online Regstration Guide
- Get these items here
- Pick up copies in the Registrar's Office
- Or visit one of the Regsitration Information Tables
Question? Need help?
|Check out our FAQs|
Frequently Asked Questions
|Come See Us|