Registration FAQs - Traditional Program
Who is eligible to win prizes?
- All students who register between Thursday February 13 through Monday March 3, 2014.
- To win prizes you must not be on a financial hold.
- Go to http://sonis.ohiochristian.edu.
- Click on Student Access.
- Username = your OCU email address.
- If this is your first login your pin is your six digit birth date (mmddyy).
- The system will ask you to create a new pin / password, which you will use to log in later.
- Instructions for online registration in SONIS are >here<.
Why register early?
- To save your spot in the classes and class times you want!
What if I have a Financial Aid hold?
- Go ahead and see your advisor! Setting up your class schedule will keep you from paying the $100 late registration fee.
Who is my advisor?
- All new students have been assigned to an advisor.
- If you don’t know who this is, log into SONIS to find out (instructions below).
- You can find your advisor's name on the Bio tab, on the right side of the page.
What if I want to change my major?
- Fill out and submit a new Program Declaration form, available in the Registrar’s Office.
- Advisors and Department Chairs have these forms too.
What if I plan to graduate this year?
- Apply online.
1. Login to SONIS You may see a Registration Hold. Your advisor will clear the hold later.
2. Click Home Tab
3. Click Forms (top right hand)
4. Click Graduation Application & complete the form
- Contact Shirley Pollard in the Registrar’s Office for a Graduation Audit before you see your advisor. (477.7740 or email@example.com.)