Spring 2014 Registration & Orientation
Spring 2014 Registration
During a Registration Appointment you will work with your Faculty Advisor to schedule your classes, get your picture taken for your Student ID, meet with Financial Aid and learn how to prepare for life on campus.
Schedule Your Appointment
Individual Advising and Registration Appointments are available Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. For questions or to sign up, contact Admissions at 1-877-762-8669 or email@example.com. You may also sign up online using the form below.
Spring 2014 Move In & Orientation
Monday, January 6th: MOVE IN DAY
- 1:00-4:00: Check In - All Students, Dean & Diana Hickman Student Center
- 1:00-4:00: Move In - Resident Students
- 2:00-3:30: Commuter Student Check In
- 3:30-4:30: Commuter Student Session
- 5:00-6:00: Parent & Student Dinner
- 6:00-7:00: Parents Q & A Session
- 7:00-9:00: Student Activities Council Activity
Tuesday, January 7th: NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
- 9:00: Orientation Begins, Dean & Diana Hickman Student Center
- The day will feature Student Development, Academic, Information Technology and Library Sessions.
- Check out the New Student Information Page for a preview of what you will learn.
Download the full Spring 2014 Orientation Schedule.
Wednesday, January 8th: Classes Begin
|Spring 2014 Orientation Schedule||277.44 KB|
|College Packing List||275.3 KB|