Fall 2016 Registration
Registration days will begin at 10:00 am (check-in 9:30-10:00 am) and will conclude at 1:40 pm.
What you can expect:
- Meet with Faculty
- Hear from Financial Aid
- Take your Student I.D. photo
- Check your email log-in
- Hear from Student Development about student life and the OCU handbook
- Register for classes
- Eat a FREE lunch
- Take a campus/dorm tour (optional)
- Meet some fellow Class of 2020 students
- ALL athletes have an athletic meeting immediately following the last session (1:40-2:10)
- July 29th Registration Day - Register!
Fall 2016 New Student Move-in & Orientation
Monday, August 29th - New Student Move-In & Orientation Day 1
- 9 a.m. - New Student Move-In, Maxwell Center
- 11 a.m. - Commuter Student Check-In, Maxwell Center
Tuesday, August 30th - New Student Orientation Day 2
Wednesday, August 31st - Fall 2016 Classes Begin
Download the complete Fall 2016 Orientation Schedule.