Information Technology concentrations are offered through OCU's College of Adult and Graduate Studies, giving you the freedom to learn online or at a campus near you.
- Associate of Arts in Business: Information Technology Concentration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business: Information Technology Concentration
Technology Certification Options
TCW offers more than 400 different courses that lead to certifications in many different areas, including Adobe, CompTIA, and Microsoft. The Computer Workshop's experienced team is focused on providing high-quality software training, programming, and other computer services at a reasonable cost. TCW offerings include:
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Security
- CompTIA Network
- CompTIA COIA+
- CompTia Cloud
- CompTia CTP+
- Comp Tia CTT +
- CompTia CTT +
- CompTia PDI+
- CompTia Project +
- CompTia RFID+
- CompTia Server+
- FileMaker Certified Developer
- ITIL Foundation and Professional
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Convenient options to learn online or on campus. View campus locations »
- Affordable tuition qualifies for financial aid and employer reimbursement programs
- Quality academic programs are regionally accredited. Learn more »
How it Works
Students pursuing careers in the information technology segment of the business industry can complete this degree program in as little as two years. These programs prepare graduates with an understanding of basic business concepts, management principles, and information technology practices as they are applied to a variety of organizations.
Students tailor this concentration to their career goals, using the information technology courses available through The Computer Workshop, located onsite in Dublin, Ohio or online in synchronous format.
Get started today!
Call 1-855-OCU-GRAD to speak with a recruiter or apply online.