If a student fails a college course, who pays for the course?

Students participating in the Post-Secondary Enrollment Options Program, together with their parents, must be aware of the social and academic consequences of participation. Students who fail a class will be required by their high school district, community school or nonpublic institution to pay for the failed class. You should contact your high school counselor about your district's policy.