Men's Basketball NCCAA National Tournament Underway in Missouri
GREENVILLE, SC - The NCCAA has named Ohio Christian University as the #1 seed in the 2013 NCCAA National Championship Tournament. It is the first time ever that an OCU Basketball Team has been given the top seed in the 12 team tournament. The tournament is set to run from March 5th - 9th in Springfield, Missouri.
OCU will receive a first round bye and will play their first game in the second round at 6:00 PM on Thursday, March 7th. The Trailblazers will face the round one winner of the Manhattan Christian College vs Multnomah University game.
NCCAA NATIONAL TOURNAMENT SEEDING
1. Ohio Christian University (Mideast Champion)
2. Northland International University (Midwest Champion)
3. North Central University (North Central Champion)
4. Trinity Baptist College (South Champion)
5. Florida Christian College (At-Large)
6. Valley Forge Christian College (East Champion)
7. Arlington Baptist College (Southwest Champion)
8. Manhattan Christian College (At-Large)
9. Multnomah University (West Champion)
10.Grace University (Central Champion)
11. Ozark Christian College (At-Large)
12. Central Bible College (Automatic Bid)