Business: Business Management
The Associate of Arts degree program with a major in Business Management is designed to provide a broad introduction to business. Completing this two-year program will prepare the student for an entry-level business position, integrating faith with learning in a professional atmosphere. Upon completion of the associate's degree, the student may wish to continue his/her college education by applying his/her work toward a bachelor's degree in business.
Upon completion of the Associate of Arts program with a Business Management major, the student should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Apply management functions and skills to practical situations.
- Exhibit competency in general education.
- Further develop interpersonal communication skills.
- Be prepared to begin a business-related baccalaureate degree.
- Exhibit knowledge and understanding of God's Word.
- MG101 Introduction to Business
- AC101 Principles of Accounting I
- EC201 Macroeconomics
- AC202 Principles of Accounting II
- MG102 Principles of Marketing
- SI152 College Algebra
- LA101 English Composition I
- LA102 English Composition II
- MG112 Business Communications
- PS100 Student Success
- SO101 Introduction to Sociology
- PS102 General Psychology
- SO100 Christian Worldview
- OT101 Old Testament Survey
- NT102 New Testament Survey
- EC101 Microeconomics
- GB100 Bible Study Methods
- CM202 Evangelism
- OT201 The Pentateuch
- NT202 Gospels
- TH201 Basic Christian Beliefs