Christian Ministries: Church Planting
The Church Planting concentration is designed for students desiring to serve as apostolic missioners in the Western culture. Upon completion of the program, the student will be prepared to engage the popular culture with the gospel, lead people towards a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, and inculcate new Christians into the historic faith while serving as the founding pastor of a new church plant.
Upon completion of this program, the student should:
- Exhibit a competency in knowing God's Word and demonstrate its relevance to problems, needs, and issues of today.
- Show proficiency in communicating the Word of God through sound Biblical preaching.
- Engage in ministry as a pastor or evangelist, or continue study at the graduate level.
- Meet the educational qualifications to fulfill the office of a pastor or evangelist.
- Possess the minimal expertise necessary for mission work in the Western world through the apostolic ministry of church planting.
General Education Core = 59 hours
Religion Core = 29 hours
Math, Science or Computer Elective- 2 Hours
Mathematics Elective- 2 Hours
Science Elective- 4 Hours
Literature Elective- 3 Hours