Christian Ministries: Youth Ministries
The Youth Ministries Program is designed to equip students who desire to be involved in the discipleship of young people either in a local church or a para-church organization.
Upon completion of the Youth Ministries program the student should be able to:
- Develop a Biblical philosophy of youth ministry, including organization, administration and staff development.
- Develop an understanding of youth culture and societal influences on it.
- Develop both relational and methodological skills for effective youth ministry.
- Develop a balanced approach to youth ministry which includes evangelism, discipleship, ministry, fellowship, and recreation.
- CE100 Introduction to Christian Education
- MI100 Introduction to Christian Missions
- CM202 Evangelism
- CE201 Christian Education of Youth
- CM301 Preaching I
- MU327 Music in the Church
- CE324 Effective Youth Communication
- PS201 Principles of Counseling
- CE411 The Effective Youth Worker
- PS404 Issues in Counseling
- CE424 Philosophy of Youth Ministries
- CE312 Ministry of Teaching
- CE321 Youth and Family Ministry
- CE425 Youth Ministry Programming
- CE490 Youth Ministry Internship