Business: Logistics & Supply Chain
The Business: Logistics and Supply Chain major is designed to prepare students to serve in society and the church. This major is structured to provide the student with the skills and knowledge necessary to manage an organization in the twenty-first century. The major will culminate with an internship that provides the student an opportunity to apply management principles.
Upon completion of the Business: Logistics and Supply Chain major with a the student should:
- Demonstrate management concepts in an existing business.
- Evaluate a business idea and develop a business plan.
- Analyze a business operation and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Apply principles of logistics and supply chain management.
General Education Core=48 hours
Religion Core=19 hours
When the student has declared a specific business track, a minimum of 12 hours of electives within the given track must be completed.
Click here for a complete list of degree programs offered in the
Business and Government Department
- MI100 Introduction to Christian Missions
- MG215 Principles of Management & Leadership
- MG322 Business Ethics
- MG101 Introduction to Business
- EC101 Microeconomics
- EC201 Macroeconomics
- AC101 Principles of Accounting I
- AC202 Principles of Accounting II
- MG102 Principles of Marketing
- MG364 Information Systems for Business
- MG411 Business Law I
- AC222 Principles of Finance
- MG334 International Business Management
- MG426 Strategic Management
- MG244 Logistics Management
- MG321 Strategic Procurement
- MG246 Transportation Management
- MG341 Warehousing and Inventory Management
- MG331 Project & Process Management
- MG326 Negotiations