Getting Started: New Student Information (Traditional)
Welcome! We are so glad to have you as a part of the OCU family! In preparation for continuing your education, we encourage you to review the following guidelines and instructions for getting started.
Getting to know Your Accounts!
Novell/iPrism Login: Know how to login to your OCU student Email Address.
SONISWeb Login: Your (SIS) student information systems account. Know how to login to SONIS.
Edvance360* (E360): Connect with Students through our LMS (Learning Management Software).
(*Not applicable for on-site AGS students)
Getting to know Additional Services!
PENN Alert (Personal Emergency Notification Network): Click here to register for emergency alerts.
Vehicle Registration: Click here to register your vehicle.
*You will need to register with Student Development during the first week of classes.
Maxwell Library: View your account or renew your Library items.
- Access to OCUNet, Wireless
- Game Console Agreement Form (Xbox, Playstation, Wii)
- Network Responsibility
- University Computer Labs
- Anti-Virus Software
Important Telephone Numbers:
- OCU Bookstore: (740) 420-5928
- Registrar Helpdesk: (740) 477-7780
- Student Development: (740) 477-7702
- Maxwell Library: (740) 477-7737
- IT HelpDesk: (740) 420-5907
- Financial Aid: (740) 477-7716
- Writing Center: (740) 420-5938
- Campus Security: (740) 420-5937
Other Important Guides:
- Account information
- Network Policies
- Housing and Dining
- Parking Registration
- Identification Card
- Emergency Alert System
- Computer Labs
- Register for Classes