Ohio Christian University is
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
- Accredited by Teacher Education Accreditation Council.
- Authorized by the Ohio Board of Regents to offer associate, baccalaureate, and masters level education.
- Authorized by the Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission to offer associate, baccalaureate, and masters level education.
- Approved by the United States Office of Education for participation in the federal student financial aid programs.
- Approved by the Ohio Board of Regents to offer teacher education programs
- Approved by the Internal Revenue Service for Social Security benefits for eligible students.
- Approved to train Veterans or eligible persons.
- Recognized by the Churches of Christ in Christian Union, Primitive Methodist Church, Evangelical Church and Evangelical Methodist Church, for ministerial training.
- A member of the Evangelical Training Association.
- Authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.