Be sure to submit all required application materials as timely as possible.
You must submit your high school transcript or GED certificate, ACT, SAT or CLT scores (optional due to COVID-19), and prior college transcripts (if applicable).
International students have additional application responsibilities, please see here:
• Secure your On-Campus Housing
If you plan to live on campus, submit your Housing Contract and pay your $100 Housing Deposit.
• Or, Complete our Commuter Form
• Submit your Health & Immunization Form*
*Required of all students.
• Submit your Information Consent Form
• Sign your Lifestyle Standards Agreement
All incoming students are required to attend an Orientation session. You’ll get to register for your courses with your faculty advisor, get set up with your OCU email address, meet other incoming students and so much more!