To be considered for admission to the Residential Undergraduate program at Ohio Christian University, all candidates must complete the following steps:
Submit a completed application. (Apply Online)
Request official transcript(s) from your high school and any college you have attended previously. Transcripts must include all course work and grades. Official transcripts must be mailed directly to OCU from your school(s). Photocopies or copies delivered by the candidate will not be accepted. GED certificate or Home School Completion Verification is acceptable in lieu of a high school diploma. For high school students The admissions process is not complete until final transcript is received after high school graduation. All official high school transcripts must be sent directly from the high school to the Admissions Office.
Transcripts can be sent to the Traditional Admissions Office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Parchment, or mail.
Traditional Admissions, 1476 Lancaster Pike, Circleville, OH 43113
Send Your Test Results (optional due to COVID-19)*
Forward results from the ACT, SAT, or CLT. (If you have taken an equivalent test already, contact us to ask if we will accept it.) If tests have been taken more than once, show all results. Scores may be sent directly from the testing agency or included on your high school transcript.
- OCU School Code for ACT: 3249
- OCU School Code for SAT: 1091
For more information, see your high school counselor or contact:
- The American College Testing Program
PO Box 414 Iowa City, IO 52243 (319) 377-1270
- The College Entrance Examination Board
PO Box 6200 Princeton, NJ 08541-6200 (606) 771-7600
- The Classic Learning Test
67 Franklin Street, Annapolis, MD 21401 (844) 925-8392
If you have not yet taken the ACT or SAT, you may attend one of our scheduled ACT test dates. It's free to take the test, but your results will only be available for OCU.
Commit to Ohio Christian's Lifestyle Standards
- Being committed to Christ as your personal Savior
- Striving to develop and portray Christian character while attending Ohio Christian University
- Making efforts to intentionally lead your peers at Ohio Christian University so that they may have a positive influence on others
- Continually demonstrate an attitude of humility that portrays Christ's love to others, as a representative of the university