To be considered for admission to the Residential Undergraduate program at Ohio Christian University, all candidates must complete the following steps:
Submit a completed application. (Apply Online)
Request official transcript(s) from your high school and any college you have attended previously. Transcripts must include all course work and grades. Official transcripts must be mailed directly to OCU from your school(s). Photocopies or copies delivered by the candidate will not be accepted. GED certificate or Home School Completion Verification is acceptable in lieu of a high school diploma. For high school students The admissions process is not complete until final transcript is received after high school graduation. All official high school transcripts must be sent directly from the high school to the Admissions Office.
Transcripts can be sent to the Traditional Admissions Office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Parchment, or mail.
Traditional Admissions, 1476 Lancaster Pike, Circleville, OH 43113
College Admission Exams
Circleville Campus applicants with a high school or college GPA of 2.50 or higher are not required to submit a college admission exam score.
Applicants with a high school GPA of 2.00 to 2.49 may be admitted with an ACT score of 18 or higher, or with an equivalent score on another approved college admission exam.
Send Your Test Results
*Due to the current climate, current high school seniors have had limited opportunities to take standardized tests. However, more testing opportunities are becoming readily available. As a result, Ohio Christian would like to make the college admissions process more accessible to those students who do meet the GPA requirement by becoming test optional. And for those students who do not meet the GPA requirement OCU would like to make the college admissions process more accessible as well with an acceptable ACT score. For more information, visit the Test Optional FAQs page.
Forward results from the ACT, SAT, or CLT. (If you have taken an equivalent test already, contact us to ask if we will accept it.) If tests have been taken more than once, show all results. Scores may be sent directly from the testing agency or included on your high school transcript.
- OCU School Code for ACT: 3249
- OCU School Code for SAT: 1091
For more information, see your high school counselor or contact:
- The American College Testing Program
PO Box 414 Iowa City, IO 52243 (319) 377-1270
- The College Entrance Examination Board
PO Box 6200 Princeton, NJ 08541-6200 (606) 771-7600
- The Classic Learning Test
67 Franklin Street, Annapolis, MD 21401 (844) 925-8392
If you have not yet taken the ACT or SAT, you may attend one of our scheduled ACT test dates. It's free to take the test, but your results will only be available for OCU.
Commit to Ohio Christian's Lifestyle Standards
- Ohio Christian University does not permit alcohol consumption on or off campus for students of any age
- Ohio Christian University does not permit illicit substance use of any kind
- Ohio Christian University expects students to commit to sexual purity as defined by Scripture by upholding God's design for intimacy within a Christian marriage between one man and one woman
- Ohio Christian University students are encouraged to exemplify Christ in their words and actions by respecting other students, staff and faculty and fostering a positive and loving community