1. Download the correct form designated for Traditional (on-campus) Students.
  2. Read the form and fill out the upper portion as noted on the form itself.
  3. Take or send the form to your prior current or last college/university you attended.
  4. The form must go to either the Judicial Affairs Office or the Dean of Students.
  5. The lower portion must be filled-out, signed, dated.
  6. Either the student or the institution can upload the completed form to the correct area below.
  7. Forms must be uploaded as either .pdf or .jpg files.

Please fill out the below form and save it as a .pdf file. Then upload that form below. If you need assistance please email