Ohio Christian University has been changing lives since 1948, preparing students to serve in the church and society with a Christ-centered, holistic, and biblically based education. With the help of our donors and OCU community we are building a world-class Christian university.
Thank you for your interest in giving to Ohio Christian University. The links below provide you with different ways to get involved.
- Online: Make your gift online today
- By Mail: with check payable to Ohio Christian University – 1476 Lancaster Pike ATTN: Advancement, Circleville, OH 43113
- Annual Giving
- Deferred or Planned Gifts
- Employee Giving
- Matching Gifts
- Gift of Securities
- Gifts of Real Estate
Whether it is $50 or $5,000, every gift adds up and helps Ohio Christian University to continue to grow. Your gift of any size to the program or scholarship of your choice helps the university:
- Provide access to students who might not otherwise be able to attend OCU
- Attract top faculty and staff members
- Keep classroom technologies up-to-date
- Enhance and launch academic programs
- Expand student programs and career services
Your annual gifts can help Ohio Christian fulfill its mission today and for years to come. GIVE TODAY!
Deferred or Planned Gifts
Make Ohio Christian part of your long-term financial planning. Our Estate Planning team can provide professional assistance for donors in several areas, including:
- Income-Producing Gifts: Can provide you and/or your loved ones with income for the duration of your lives or for a term of years.
- Charitable Lead Trusts: Can provide an inheritance to loved ones at a minimal tax cost.
- Bequests: Will allow you to make a more substantial gift than you might not otherwise imagine possible.
- Noncash Assets: Real estate, life insurance policies, and retirement plans can be turned into gifts with immediate tax benefits.
Ohio Christian faculty and staff are encouraged to make monthly, quarterly, or annual gifts that will support the cause of their choice. For more information on the many ways your employee gift can make an impact, please contact Erika Moeschke, Director of Annual Giving at 740-477-7789 or fill out the form below.
Did you know that you may be able to double the impact of your support? Your gift to Ohio Christian may be eligible for a match, potentially doubling or tripling the impact of your contribution. If you work for an employer with matching gift benefits, please ask your employer for more information on potential donation matching programs. Instructions and details to participate will vary per employer.
Gift of Securities
Donating stock is another common way to contribute and will allow you tax shelter gain or earnings. When stock is donated it is liquidated immediately to preserve value. The proceeds, minus any broker fees and/or commissions, are then allocated according to the donor’s wishes. For more information, please contact a member of our Estate Planning team.
Gifts of Real Estate
Property is a gift-in-kind that can be donated to benefit Ohio Christian. Did you know that you can donate your house while you are still living in it and take a tax deduction for the value of the property? There are many ways to give a gift of real estate or property to benefit Ohio Christian.
A Gift-In-Kind is a donation of a tangible or intangible asset such as art, books, equipment, automobiles, inventory, personal property, other physical assets, materials, or services which represent value to the university.
A Gift-In-Kind is a great way to support the needs of specific departments to ensure students have the best educational supplies and equipment to learn with.