If you feel God leading you into a life of service through music, Ohio Christian University is ready to help you prepare!
Music Education Programs:
The University offers a K-12 program in music education. Upon completion of the program and satisfaction of all program requirements, students graduate with a B.A. degree in music education and are certified to teach music on a PreK-12 level in the state of Ohio. Click here for our Facebook page!
- BA in Music Education - Instrumental Concentration
- BA in Music Education - Vocal/Choral Concentration
Worship Leadership Programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Worship Leadership: For musicians with a servant's heart who see worship leadership as their core identity in ministry
- Bachelor of Arts in Worship Leadership and Business: For musicians who anticipate a career in business with part-time involvement in worship leadership. (This program was approved in October 2013. See page 2 of the program guide for full information about this new program.)
- Minor or Associate of Arts: For musicians who have other primary gifts and callings, but see worship leadership as an important part of their
- Click these links for for the Worship Leadership Resources page, or our Facebook page.
Music Opportunities for High School Students
High School students who are interested in pursuing collegiate-level music study and who live close enough to the University to commute to and from the university during the school year may enroll in entry-level music classes, participate in selected instrumental ensembles (by audition only) and take private instruction on their primary instrument. Students who have successfully auditioned for one of the music programs at Ohio Christian University by the end of the fall semester prior to their high school graduation may begin their music program of study a semester early.
Please contact us for more information or to enroll.
Music Department Chair
Associate Professor of Music