Course-Related Appeals and Requests

Absence Appeal (Circleville Campus)

Request reinstatement after failing a course because of absences

Academic Suspension Appeal

Submit an academic recovery plan and a request readmission (for students who have been academically suspended)

Course Substitution

Request a substitution for a course required in your degree program

Grade Appeal

Appeal a course grade

Incomplete Grade Request

Request additional time to complete a course, based on extenuating circumstances