Online Campus Students

To explore a change of major, Online students may send an email request to Online Academic Advising. (

Circleville and OnlinePlus Students 

Circleville Campus students who desire a change of major should meet with an advisor to sign in the new program. Together, you will complete your transfer into the new program using the Program Declaration form (available below).

Use this downloadable form to 

  • Add a major, minor, or other element to your current course of study
  • Change your major
  • Choose a more current catalog