Bachelor of Arts Degree – Major: Interdisciplinary Studies
The interdisciplinary studies major is composed of closely correlated coursework in two or more program majors. The unique feature of this option is the flexibility that allows the student to work with an advisor and several faculty members to build a customized interdisciplinary program that best suits the student’s academic objectives and calling.
- Demonstrate competency in the knowledge and application of Biblical/theological issues and principles.
- Exhibit general education knowledge and skills to enhance intellectual understanding and effectively communicate in current society.
- Affirm a specific calling or career goal, which clearly articulates a plan for correlated programs of study.
- Possess the ability to pursue further study or serve in various roles in the church or society which draws upon the knowledge and skills of the correlated programs of study.
120 Semester Credits
- 54 General Education
- 12 credits in Bible, Ministry, Religion or Theology electives (beyond the General Education requirements)
- 54 Interdisciplinary Studies