- Download the correct form designated for Traditional (on-campus) Students and the other for Online (adult and/or graduate) Students
- Read the form and fill out the upper portion as noted on the form itself.
- Take or send the form to your prior current or last college/university you attended.
- The form must go to either the Judicial Affairs Office or the Dean of Students.
- The lower portion must be filled-out, signed, dated.
- Either the student or the institution can upload the completed form to the correct area below.
- Forms must be uploaded as either .pdf or .jpg files.
Social Standing Form Upload