Spring 2015 Registration & Orientation
Spring 2015 Registration
During a Registration Appointment you will work with your Faculty Advisor to schedule your classes, get your picture taken for your Student ID, meet with Financial Aid and learn how to prepare for life on campus.
Registration Appointments are available Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. For questions or to sign up, contact Admissions at 1-877-762-8669 or email@example.com. You may also sign up online using the form below.
Spring 2015 New Student Orientation
New students are required to attend all Orientation activities.
Monday, January 5th
- 1:00-4:00p: Check In - All Students, Student Center
- 1:00-4:00p: Move In - Resident Students
- 2:00-3:30p: Commuter Students Check In
- 3:30-4:30p: Commuter Students Session
- 5:00-6:00p: Parent & Student Dinner
- 6:00-7:00p: Parents Q & A Session
- 7:00-9:00p: Student Activities
Tuesday, January 6th
- 9:00-9:30a: Breakfast, Student Center
- 9:30-10:00a: Devotional, Science & Logistics Center
- 10:00a-12:00p: Student Development Sessions
- 12:00-1:30p: Lunch
- 1:30-2:30p: Student Handbook Session
- 2:30-3:00p: Academic Session
- 3:00-3:30p: Information Technology Session
- 3:30-4:30p: Library Session
- 4:30-6:00p: Dinner
- Check out the New Student Information Page for a preview of what you will learn.
Wednesday, January 7th: Classes Begin
|College Packing List||275.3 KB|
|Spring 2015 Orientation Schedule||288.36 KB|