Trailblazer Academy Resources
Welcome to the Trailblazer Academy Resource Page! The resources provided below are to help you as you begin here as a Trailblazer Academy student. Additionally, there are valuable links and information you may find helpful along the way.
All students planning to utilize State Funding need to submit the Intent to Participate form to the Ohio Department of Education by April 1st.
- Public Intent to Participate 2015-2016
- Non-Public Intent to Participate 2015-2016
- Home School Intent to Participate 2015-2016
Non-Public and Home School Students need to submit a Funding Application to the Ohio Department of Education by June 15th.
- Non-Public Funding Application 2015-2016
- Non-Public Funding Application Instructions 2015-2016
- Home School Funding Application 2015-2016
- Home School Funding Application Instructions 2015-2016
All Trailblazer Academy students must sign and submit the Student Agreement Form before they begin taking classes. Please read through the Student Handbook, sign and submit the Student Agreement Form to the Admissions Office.
If parking on the university campus, students must register their vehicle with either Campus Security or online through their MyOCU account.
Getting to know Your Accounts:
Each student at Ohio Christian University is given access to their grades, course syllabus and materials, schedules and e-mail through Groupwise Email, SONIS and e360. These can be accessed through your MyOCU account.