Undergraduate Tuition, Fees, & Scholarship Opportunities
|Above 21 hours||$600 per hour|
|12-21 hours||$8745 per semester ($530 per hour)|
|1-11 hours||$800 per hour|
|Summer 2015||$445 per hour|
|Student Support and Registration Fees †|
|7 hours and above||$675 per semester|
|1-6 hours||$400 per semester|
|Room & Board|
|Room with 19 meals weekly||$3749 per semester|
- *No tuition charges for hand bells, choir, and/or yearbook.
- †Student Support fees are charged to each student's account for the purpose of covering expenses related, but not limited to, use of the computer labs, facilitator technology needs, use of the library, materials for classroom use.
Download the Financial Aid Guide for a complete list of Financial Aid Opportunities and additional information.
- Ohio Christian University would like to commend and reward you for your hard work in high school. Our scholarships are awarded upon acceptance and renewed each year as long as you maintain the required GPA and full-time enrollment.
- $8,000/year Presidential Scholarship
- The Presidential Scholarship is awarded to students with a 27 ACT or higher. Students must maintain a 3.75 GPA for the Presidential Scholarship to be renewed each year.
- $6,000/year Dean's Scholarship
- The Dean's Scholarship is awarded to students who have between a 23 and 26 ACT. Students must maintain a 3.5 GPA for the Dean's Scholarship to be renewed each year.
- $5,000/year Honors Scholarship
- The Honors Scholarship is awarded to students who have a 21 or 22 ACT. Students must maintain a 3.25 GPA for the Honors Scholarship to be renewed each year.
- $4,000/year Merit Scholarship
- The Merit Scholarship is awarded to students who have a 19 or 20 ACT. Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA for the Merit Scholarship to be renewed each year.
- $1000/Year Good Neighbor Quality Student Grant
- The Good Neighbor Quality Student Grant is awarded to students who have graduated from a high school in one of the following counties: Pickaway, Ross, Fairfield, Fayette, Pike, Hocking, Madison, Franklin or Licking. Students who attend and graduate from a Christian School or Homeschool are also eligible.
- Church Matching Grant
- OCU will match any money that a student's church contributes to his or her education with up to $500 per semester.
- $500 per Sibling/Year Sibling Grant
- The Sibling Grant is offered to all siblings who attend OCU at the same time and are both classifed as dependent students.
- Although scholarships are awarded primarily based on the student's ACT score (or SAT equivalent), each student will be evaluated holistically considering other academic achievements such as GPA and affiliations including being a pastor's or missionary's dependent, alumni's dependent or Churches of Christ in Christian Union member.